Louis D. Snesil
Louis D. Snesil joined the Injured Workers Law Firm team in 2022. He has a passion and expertise for defending the rights of injured workers in the state of Virginia. With over 30 years of experience, he represents and advises claimants in their Virginia Workers Compensation claims. He has represented clients in civil disputes, especially workers compensation, for decades. He received his undergrad at the College of William and Mary. He received his J.D. from University of Richmond, The T.C. Williams School of Law in Richmond Virginia. He is admitted to practice before the Virginia Supreme Court and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia and the U.S. Court of Appeal for the Fourth Circuit. He is a member of Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, American Association for Justice and Workers’ Injury Law and Advocacy Group.
Louis is very active in the Richmond Community. He is a great addition to our team and is eager to advocate for injured workers throughout Virginia. He is happily married with two children. His passion is to provide clients with the knowledge for them to make informed decisions. Louis is successful at achieving positive results for his clients and is eager to work your case.
Areas of Practice:
- University of Richmond, The T.C. Williams School of Law, Richmond, Virginia, 1983
- College of William and Mary, 1976
- Virginia, 1983
- U.S. Federal Court, 1983
- Richmond Bar Association
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association ((Member, Board of Governors, 1994-2008; Committee Chair 1992-2004; Chair, Workers Compensation Section, 2006-2008))
- American Association for Justice
- Workers Injury Law & Advocacy Group