Chronic pain and your work injury

If you have been injured at work and your injury has left you with chronic pain, you may be suffering from a condition known as complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS) or Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD). To recover workers’ compensation benefits, you may need an experienced lawyer knowledgeable about CRPS or RSD, as well as the Virginia workers’ compensation laws. Be certain by reading about it on the wb or go to our web site for more information. Knowlege is important when dealing with the insurance adjuster and medical providers.


About the Author:

The Injured Workers Law Firm is a Richmond, Virginia based firm solely focused on serving clients with workers' compensation claims in Virginia. If you have questions about your benefits or if you would like more information on the Virginia Workers’ Compensation system, order our book, “The Ultimate Guide to Workers’ Compensation in Virginia” , or call our office today (804) 755-7755.