The adjuster/rep doesn’t respond to me, never returns my calls. What should I do?

A: The adjuster is technically not required to contact you, but it is extremely difficult to handle a workers’ compensation claim properly without communication with you. If you have both called and written to the adjuster and cannot get a response, it may be time to file a claim for benefits to ask the Commission to intervene.


About the Author:

The Injured Workers Law Firm is a Richmond, Virginia based firm solely focused on serving clients with workers' compensation claims in Virginia. If you have questions about your benefits or if you would like more information on the Virginia workers’ compensation system, order our book, “The Ultimate Guide to Workers’ Compensation in Virginia” , or call our office today (804) 755-7755.