If you can never go back to your job after being injured at work…
YOU NEED A LAWYER – IT’S THAT SIMPLE.
Work injuries can be serious; so serious that sometimes you can’t go back to doing your regular job – ever! You may even be facing a whole new career path, or NEVER returning to any kind of work at all.
Talk about a sad situation, some folks have been doing the same work for 20 years and don’t know anything else or they may have paid thousands in college tuition and now they have to find a whole new career. These circumstances can leave people scared, angry, depressed, and feeling helpless. My heart goes out to these folks because here in Virginia, with our rigid rules and limited compensation for work injuries, injured workers and their families can not only be left on their own to try and figure out how they are going to survive, but they can also become easy prey for the insurance company.
If you have an injury that is so serious that your doctor has determined you can never return to your former position, you need a lawyer – it really is that simple. I know people can put off hiring a lawyer for several reasons, even when they need one. Most often I hear things like:
- I’ve had a bad experience with lawyers in the past
- I can’t afford a lawyer
- I thought I could handle this on my own
- My benefits were being paid so I thought everything was fine
I can understand why you might try to handle things on your own, however, I have seen way too many instances like this where people have tried the “do it yourself” method and later they wish they hadn’t. If you can never go back to work again after being injured, keep reading!!
I’m not going to go on and on with all the horror stories I’ve encountered over the years, I’m not here to scare you – I’m here to help you! That’s why I founded the Injured Workers’ Law Firm, wrote a book for injured workers and that is why the Injured Workers’ Law Firm is not just your run-of-the-mill attorney’s office – we are advocates for injured workers and we will speak to you for FREE!!!!!!!
What we Offer:
- My Book – The Ultimate Guide to Workers Compensation in Virginia. I wrote this book to help ALL injured workers in Virginia and I give this out for FREE.
- Experience – My team has over 45 years of combined experience fighting for injured workers’ benefits in the Virginia Workers Compensation system.
- Strategy & Planning Meetings – We offer a Strategy & Planning meeting to folks in need of a workers compensation Lawyer. This is not your average “consultation”. This is a one on one appointment for you to speak to a lawyer about your specific needs, have your documents and medical records evaluated, and develop a legal plan for your case. This is a FREE, no-obligation appointment for you to get some solid legal guidance. 804-375-5726
- 5 Star Customer Service – JUST READ OUR TESTIMONIALS ON GOOGLE! My team is highly efficient and your experience with us is one of our top priorities. We have a whole team working for you and we will keep you informed of the progress of your case every step of the way with written and telephone communications on a monthly basis (and a lot of time, even more often than that!). Check out our reviews online!
Even if you are not sure about hiring an attorney yet, do yourself a favor and order my book, “The Ultimate Guide to Workers’ Compensation in Virginia” by clicking this link, or call our office today (804) 375-5726 for some insight into your particular situation. If you can NEVER return to work again after being injured, call us now! My staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and ready to help you get your questions answered!
About the Author: Michele Lewane
The Injured Workers Law Firm is a Richmond, Virginia based firm solely focused on serving clients with workers' compensation claims in Virginia. If you have questions about your benefits or if you would like more information on the Virginia workers’ compensation system, order our book, “The Ultimate Guide to Workers’ Compensation in Virginia” , or call our office today (804) 755-7755.