Ashburn Workers' Compensation Lawyer
GET HELP NOW
Fill out our form & we will call you shortly. Don’t forget to download your FREE guide!
At Injured Workers’ Law Firm, our Ashburn workers’ compensation attorneys are tireless, results-focused representatives for employees hurt on the job. We have a deep understanding of the workers’ compensation laws and workers’ compensation claims process in Virginia. Call us at (804) 755-7755 or send us a message online to set up your confidential, no commitment consultation with an Ashburn workers’ comp attorney.
Hurt on the Job in Ashburn? Know Your Rights
Were you hurt while working in Loudoun County? If so, you have legal rights under the Virginia Workers’ Compensation Act. Employers in Ashburn must obtain workers’ comp insurance coverage for their staff members. Here are the most important things to know about the law:
- You Must Notify Your Employer: As an employee, you have a responsibility to notify your Ashburn employer that you suffered an injury. Failure to provide proper notification within 30 days of the accident could prevent you from getting benefits.
- Virginia Workers’ Comp is No-Fault: You do not have to prove negligence by your employer (or any other party) to successfully recover workers’ comp benefits. A workers’ compensation claim in Virginia is a no-fault claim.
- Benefits Cover Medical Care and Wage Loss: Through a workers’ comp claim, an injured employee in Ashburn can recover financial benefits. To start, all medical treatment and rehabilitative care related to your accident is covered. Beyond that, you should receive financial benefits to cover a significant portion of the wages you lost out on.
- You Can Appeal an Unfavorable Decision: Was your workers’ comp claim denied? You are not out of options. Neither your employer nor the insurance company gets to make the final call. For help putting together your appeal, please contact our Ashburn workers’ comp attorney today.
How Our Ashburn, VA Workers’ Comp Attorney Can Help
A native of Virginia with more than 30 years of experience successfully defending injured workers, Michele Lewane has the skill that you can trust. We are ready to get to work when you can’t. Among other things, our Ashburn workers’ comp lawyers will:
- Comprehensively review your work injury case;
- Answer questions and provide a step-by-step overview of the legal process;
- Handle all of the workers’ comp claims forms and paperwork; and
- Take aggressive legal action to help you maximize your benefits.
One of the things that separates our law firm is our commitment to provide free resources and information to employees. Before you do anything else, we encourage you to get a free copy of our ebook: The Ultimate Guide to Workers’ Compensation in Virginia.
Call Our Ashburn Work Injury Lawyers for Immediate Help
At Injured Workers’ Law Firm, our Ashburn workers’ compensation attorneys are devoted to providing the top degree of representation to employees who were hurt on the job. Contact us today at (804) 755-7755 to set up an appointment with a skilled lawyer. We fight for the legal rights of workers in Ashburn and throughout all of Loudoun County, including in Leesburg, South Riding, Sterling, Brambleton, Stone Ridge, and Broadlands.