Arlington Workers' Compensation Lawyers
GET HELP NOW
Fill out our form & we will call you shortly. Don’t forget to download your FREE guide!
At Injured Workers’ Law Firm, our Arlington workers’ compensation lawyers advocate tirelessly to protect the rights of people who were hurt on the job. We have the skills and knowledge to help you and your family navigate the workers’ comp claims process. Our team will maximize your financial benefits. For a fully private appointment with an experienced Arlington workers’ comp attorney, please contact our law firm today.
What to Know About Workers’ Comp in Arlington, Virginia
Were you hurt on the job while working in Arlington? If so, you have rights (and responsibilities) under the Virginia Workers’ Compensation Act. Here is a brief summary of the most important things to know about workers’ comp in Arlington, VA:
- You must report your accident/injury to your employer within one month. If you do not tell anyone, it might stop you from getting benefits.
- You have to file an official workers’ comp claim to get paid. While telling your supervisor is required, it is not enough.
- You do not have to prove fault or negligence. Workers’ comp covers job-related injuries—even if an employer was not “to blame” for the accident.
- You can get several types of benefits, including coverage for medical costs and payment for lost wages.
- You can appeal an initial denial. Sadly, some workers’ comp claims are unfairly denied, delayed, or underpaid.
Workers’ comp laws are complicated. If you have specific questions about your case, you should never hesitate to get in touch with an experienced Arlington workers’ comp attorney. A lawyer will help you chart the best course of action.
You Can Count On Our Arlington Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
A workers’ compensation lawyer with more than 30 years of experience fighting for the rights of people and families in Virginia, Michele Lewane founded the Injured Workers’ Law Firm with a focus on helping the hardworking people that do so much for the community. We are ready to get started on your case. Among other things, our Arlington workers’ comp lawyer will:
- Provide a step-by-step overview of the workers’ compensation claims process;
- Handle the paperwork and organize the documents and records you need; and
- Take immediate legal action to help overcome any hurdles that stand in the way.
We know that you probably have a lot of questions about the workers’ compensation claims process. Our Arlington workers’ comp lawyers want to make sure you are in the best position to get the highest possible benefits or settlement. Before you sign anything, please request and review a free copy of our e-book: The Ultimate Guide to Workers’ Compensation in Virginia.
Call Our Arlington, VA Workers’ Compensation Lawyers for Immediate Assistance
At Injured Workers’ Law Firm, our Virginia workers’ comp attorneys are driven to offer the highest level of representation and support to injured workers. If you have any questions about the workers’ comp claims or appeals process, we can help. For a strictly private initial case review, please call us at (804) 755-7755 or contact us directly through our website. We advocate for injured workers in Arlington and in the surrounding communities in Northern Virginia.