Ashburn Hip and Knee Injury Lawyer
GET HELP NOW
Fill out our form & we will call you shortly. Don’t forget to download your FREE guide!
At Injured Workers’ Law Firm, our Ashburn workers’ comp attorneys advocate for the rights of employees who have suffered hip injuries and knee injuries while on the job. If you or your family member was hurt at work, we are ready to help you secure the maximum available financial benefits. To have your case reviewed and evaluated by a Virginia workers’ comp lawyer, please contact our legal team today.
Work Injury Benefits for Hip and Knee Injuries in Ashburn, Virginia
Employees in Ashburn are protected by the Virginia Workers’ Compensation Act. Commonwealth law requires businesses and not-for-profit organizations to obtain workers’ comp insurance coverage for the people they employ. You can bring a no-fault workers’ comp claim for medical benefits and wage loss benefits if you are hurt on the job. In other words, you can get benefits for a hip injury or knee injury without proving that your employer was “at fault.” Our Ashburn hip and knee injury lawyers help clients with the full range of hip and knee injury issues, including:
- Hip contusions;
- Torn hip muscles;
- Hip stress fractures;
- Torn ACL;
- Torn MCL;
- Torn PCL;
- Torn meniscus; and
- Tendinitis/arthritis in the knee.
What to Do If You Suffer a Hip Injury or Knee Injury at Work in Ashburn, VA
If you sustained a serious hip injury or knee injury on the job, you need to take proactive steps to protect your health and your rights. Be sure to:
- Get Medical Attention: Hip and knee injuries can linger and worsen without treatment. Always get prompt medical attention. You must see a doctor to file for workers’ comp benefits.
- Report Your Injuries: Virginia law requires injured employees to notify their employer. Do not wait to take action: Tell your supervisor that you suffered a hip injury or knee injury right away.
Workers’ comp is confusing. There are resources available to help you with your claim. Get your free copy of our ebook: The Ultimate Guide to Workers’ Compensation in Virginia.
How the Injured Workers’ Law Firm Can Help With your Hip & Knee Injury Claim
Did you suffer a serious hip injury or a serious knee injury while on the job? It could take months or years to make a full physical recovery. You may even be left dealing with permanent impairments. At Injured Workers’ Law Firm, we are here to help you navigate the claims process and maximize your financial support. More specifically, our Ashburn workers’ comp lawyer is ready to:
- Answer your questions during a comprehensive initial consultation;
- Gather all of the medical and vocational records you need to proceed;
- Handle the workers’ comp claims paperwork, including correspondence with insurers; and
- Take action to help you maximize your financial benefits for a hip injury or knee injury.
Schedule a Confidential Consultation With an Ashburn, VA Workers’ Comp Lawyer
At Injured Workers’ Law Firm, our Ashburn workers’ compensation attorneys are here to get to work when you can’t. If you suffered a hip injury or knee injury on the job, we will help you secure full financial benefits. Call our team at (804) 755-7755 or connect with us online for a confidential review of your case. Our workers’ comp law firm represents injured workers throughout Loudoun County, including in Ashburn, Sterling, Leesburg, Lansdowne, Cascades, and Brambleton.