At Injured Workers’ Law Firm, our Ashburn workers’ compensation attorneys have the skills and experience to represent employees dealing with the full range of neck injuries and back injuries. We are here to help you secure the full and fair work injury benefits that you rightfully deserve. To arrange a strictly private initial appointment with a Virginia workers’ compensation lawyer, please reach out to us by phone at (804) 755-7755 or contact us online.
Work Injury Benefits for Neck and Back Injuries in Ashburn, Virginia
The Virginia Workers’ Compensation Act requires that employers in the Commonwealth provide no-fault work injury insurance to their employees. If you suffer a neck injury or back injury on the job, you have the right to workers’ comp benefits—regardless of whether or not your “employer” caused your accident. Our Ashburn, VA workers’ comp lawyers help employees with all types of neck/back injury claims, including:
- Whiplash and other soft tissue injuries;
- Broken/fractured neck;
- A cervical dislocation;
- Disc problems, including bulges and hernias;
- Thoracic & lumbar spine injuries;
- Degenerative spinal conditions, including stenosis
- Pinched or compressed nerves; and
- Cervical myelopathy.
What Do I Need to Do If I Suffered a Neck Injury or Back Injury at Work in Virginia?
To be eligible to file for workers’ compensation benefits in Virginia, there are two key steps that you need to take after sustaining a significant neck injury or back injury:
- Get Medical Attention: Neck/back injuries should never be taken lightly. These injuries can be completely debilitating. Professional medical attention is required. You need to see a doctor to be eligible to file for workers’ comp benefits in Ashburn.
- Notify Your Employer: As an employee covered by workers’ comp insurance, you have certain responsibilities under Virginia Commonwealth law. Most notably, you are required to notify your employer that an accident/incident resulting in injury has occurred.
Before you file a workers’ comp claim in Ashburn, we want to make sure that you have the resources you need to protect yourself. Get a free copy of our ebook: The Ultimate Guide to Workers’ Compensation in Virginia.
How the Injured Workers’ Law Firm Can Help With Your Neck & Back Injury Claim
A neck or back injury can keep you off the job for weeks, months, or even permanently. It is crucial that you know how to navigate the work injury claims process so that you are in the best position to maximize your benefits. At Injured Workers’ Law Firm, we are here to walk with you each and every step of the way. Among other things, our Ashburn workers’ compensation attorney is prepared to:
- Conduct a confidential review and evaluation of your workers’ comp claim;
- Provide answers to your most pressing workers’ comp questions;
- Handle all of the workers’ compensation claims paperwork; and
- Take whatever action is needed to maximize your benefits for a neck injury or back injury.
Get Help From an Ashburn, VA Neck and Back Work Injury Lawyer
At Injured Workers’ Law Firm, our Ashburn neck and back injury lawyer compensation are standing by, ready to help you navigate the workers’ comp claims process. Call our office at (804) 755-7755 or contact us online for your case review. We provide workers’ comp services throughout Loudoun County, including in Ashburn, Leesburg, Purcellville, Belmont, and Sterling.