At Injured Workers’ Law Firm, our Fairfax hand and arm injury attorneys are strong, reliable advocates for employees who have been hurt in the workplace. Our mission is to minimize your stress and maximize your workers’ compensation benefits. If you or your loved one suffered a job-related hand/arm injury, we can help. To set up a fully confidential initial consultation with a skilled Virginia workers’ comp lawyer, please call our Fairfax law office or get in touch with us directly online.
Virginia Workers’ Compensation Claims: Hand and Arm Injuries
A serious hand, arm, or finger injury can bring your entire life to a screeching halt in a matter of seconds. Almost every employee uses their arms and hands to do their job. It may be all but impossible to continue working while you are recovering from an injury. At Injured Workers’ Law Firm, we help clients in Fairfax with the complete spectrum of arm, hand, and finger injuries, including:
- Arm Injuries: Fractured upper arm, fractured lower arm, broken wrist, ulnar nerve damage, tendonitis, ligament damage, muscle tears and strains, other types of elbow injuries, and other types of shoulder injuries.
- Hand Injuries: Broken hand, crushed hand, tendon injuries, ligament injuries, and carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Finger Injuries: Broken or dislocated fingers, ligament damage, finger amputation, and severed fingertips.
You have rights under the Virginia Workers’ Compensation Act. Workers are entitled to fault-free benefits to pay to cover their medical care, rehabilitative expenses, and lost wages. In the event that they suffered a permanent impairment as a consequence of arm, hand, or finger injury, you may be entitled to additional compensation.
We Can Help You With Your Workers’ Comp Claim
Workers’ comp claims are complicated. If you are confused about your rights or your options, you’re not alone. With more than 30 years of workers’ comp trial experience, Michele Lewane can help. When you call our Fairfax office, you will speak to a Virginia workers’ comp attorney who will:
- Comprehensively review and evaluate your harm or arm injury claim;
- Gather all medical records and other relevant evidence/information; and
- Take all necessary steps to get your and your family the best results.
We take on a limited number of cases to be in the best position to serve clients. Our law firm is committed to worker education. If you want to learn about your rights after suffering a hand/arm injury, get a free copy of our book: The Ultimate Guide to Workers’ Compensation in Virginia.
Get Help From Our Fairfax, VA Workers’ Comp Attorney for Guidance
At Injured Workers’ Law Firm, our Virginia workers’ compensation lawyers will put in the time and legal resources to make sure that your claim is handled the right way. If you suffered a bad hand or arm injury on the job, we can help. Call our firm at (804) 755-7755 or reach out to us online for a strictly confidential initial consultation. We represent injured workers in Fairfax and throughout Northern Virginia.