Michele Lewane has a passion for defending the rights of the injured worker as evidence of her over 25 years of trial experience as a workers’ compensation lawyer. A native of Richmond, Virginia, Michele graduated at the top of her class at the University of Richmond’s T.C. Williams School of Law. As part of her mission to stand up for the injured worker, Michele frequently speaks on workers’ compensation issues throughout the community. Since she knows how valuable it is to her clients that she is up on the latest in Virginia workers’ compensation law, she participates in Continuing Legal Education courses. In addition to being legal counsel to injured workers, Michele is available to talk to your employees, association, civic, or church group on informing employees of their workers’ compensation rights.
[pdf-embedder url=”https://www.injuredworkerslawfirm.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Who-is-michele-lewane.pdf” title=”Who is michele lewane”]
Areas of Practice:
- Virginia, 1989
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia
- University of Richmond, The T.C. Williams School of Law, 1989
- University of Virginia, Bachelor of Arts, 1986
- Frequent Speaker, Workers’ Compensation Issues
Past Employment Positions:
- Before starting her own practice, Michele was a partner at Hubard, Samuels & Lewane in downtown Richmond, Virginia. Prior to that, she was a Clerk at the Virginia State Court of Appeals.
|phone||(804) 755-7755 (877) 755-7744|